The burnt on my shoulder's getting very itchy! Irritating.
9 more days till we're going to flyyyyyyyyy! Can't wait! Singapore's boring me out. Anywayz, I wanna go to people's house to celebrate Chirstmas! Whose house has a christmas tree? I wonder how do Eurasians celebrate Christmas, cause most of them would be living in houses with a fireplace. Nice, warm, cosy. Then they'ld probably be singing christmas songs, eating turkey, kids running around in the house, tearing open presents. Oh well, I hope my christmas would be spent like that too.
I feel like migrating. Yes, Singapore's like the safest place on earth, but I really want to migrate to a 4 season country! I wonder how my life would be like if we really did migrate to some place we've never stayed there before. Making new friends? A change of culture, everything would be different. Is it a good thing or bad thing? Come to think of it again, Singapore's actually quite a nice country, isn't it? :P Contradicing myself again.
Training tomorrow. Mindy's not going to come, she's busily enjoying herself in Thailand now I suppose.
Okie Dokie, I better continue doing the videos I owe Dad. I've yet to do their Chengdu trip :X GO GO GO!